Aggregation of the latest news and expert insight from the data center, colocation and cloud industry thought leaders of Data Center Frontier (datacenterfrontier.com).
- Investing in the Edge: Funding Preps Compass for New Phase of Growth
- Greenpeace: The Cloud is Getting Greener, But Work RemainsThe cloud is getting greener, with a growing number of server farms supported by renewable power, according to a new report from Greenpeace. The environmental group, which has been one… ...
- Greenpeace Cites Switch for Leadership on Renewable Energy
- Uptime Institute’s Tier Ratings ExplainedIn this this edition of “Voices of the Industry,” Robert McClary, Chief Operating Officer at FORTRUST, explains the Uptime Institute’s Tier Rating System and the requirements for achieving gold certification. Robert… ...
- The Year Ahead: Edge Computing Creates Opportunity in 2017
- The Silver Lining in the New Lease Accounting Rules – The Data Center
- The Year Ahead: Delivering on the Promise of Virtual Reality
- Fortrust Adopts Diesel Rotary UPS for Backup Power